Photobucket" class="active" /> " class="active" /> " />" class="active" />

Follow by Email

Award Winning Photo

 
 

For the first time I joined the shoot and share annual photo contest out of millions of photographers. We each got to submit 50 images. I was shocked to learn I placed in the top 30%. The image I submitted was my grandmother Imogene Qualls Caudill who passed a few years ago. My dad always said if I entered this photo in a contest I would win hands down but he maybe a little bias since it's his mom, for that reason I never entered the photo locally only online. I am thankful and grateful for a little bit of validation for my work. As photographers we work so hard on our images and we never know sometimes if it's fruitful or in vain.

My advise to you. Keep growing and keep sharing your work. I keep going even if the road seems like it's going nowhere. Keep your passion and take a leap of faith with your work. Try different things, different settings and keep practicing and studying. I still have a long road towards where I want to be myself but it will come in time.

To book me please email loriwellsphotography@gmail.com

Facebook

Website





0 comments:

Post a Comment